cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon R5 AF Menu 3 seems stuck in a submenu

LCF
Apprentice

I'm expecting to see the following options on AF Menu 3: Movie Servo AF Speed, Movie Servo AF Tracking Senstitivity.... and so on.  Instead, menu seems to be stuck in a "Servo AF tracking senstivity" which I think is a sub menu.  How do I back out of this and get to main menu.  Have tried a reset to factory settings and still having this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LCF
Apprentice

Answering my own question here in case someone else runs into this.  Press Mode, followed by Info to get into Video mode and the menu changes to include the video options

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@LCF wrote:

I'm expecting to see the following options on AF Menu 3: Movie Servo AF Speed, Movie Servo AF Tracking Senstitivity.... and so on.  Instead, menu seems to be stuck in a "Servo AF tracking senstivity" which I think is a sub menu.  How do I back out of this and get to main menu.  Have tried a reset to factory settings and still having this issue.

Welcome to the forum!

I am afraid that I am not fully understanding your issue. Are you saying that other menus display their default selections, but your AF3 menu is the exception and does not?

The {Menu} is typically used to “back out” of sub-menus.  Have you tried that?  If there is an “Ok” option, then have you tried selecting that option?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

LCF
Apprentice

Answering my own question here in case someone else runs into this.  Press Mode, followed by Info to get into Video mode and the menu changes to include the video options

Announcements