cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 750D, please change your battery

Max_Schneider12
Apprentice

Hello everyone,
I want to stream with my Canon EOS 750d but after 2-15 Minutes the Camera shuts down with the message "Please change your battery" i looked for a fix but didnt saw it. Maybe U guys can help me 🙂
Im using a Battery Dummy and connected the Camera with a USB Cable into my PC.
Im using EOS Webcam Utility.

14 REPLIES 14

Yes he admitted it is a cheap China knockoff AC adapter which is where I think the failure is

I have a thing that is in my power outlet where i can put the usb cabel in.
This USB cable goes into the Dummy, in my camera.
The other USB cable is there to connect the camera with my PC.

I think there might be a language barrier here, but I am quite sure he is plugging his dummy battery into his computer USB port.

These USB Dummy batteries come with instructions and warnings that need to be followed.

Note:

1.In order to make your camera work better,Please use a high-quality mobile power, power bank is output guarantee of at least 2A current.

2. Do not use the computer USB supply for the camera,because most computer USB 2.0 output voltage is 5V,But the current is less than 500mA

97B9DCD0-2A89-4985-B664-E1DD5C7904AD.jpeg

Mike Sowsun

note:

① In order to make your camera work better,please use a high-quality mobile power, mobile power bank is output guarantee of at 5V 2 AMP to 4 AMP current. When the power is not enough, will not start or can not shoot properly, Please select a larger current of at least 2.4A, DC 3 Amps or more is better.

② If you need to use the usb power adapter for indoor shooting, please select the standard as: Input: AC 100V-240V 50-60Hz
Output: 5V 3A

③ Do not use the computer USB supply for the camera,because most computer USB 2.0 output voltage is 5V,But the current is less than 500mA.

FBF6DCE0-A589-4190-93EA-EBF1B967D5E8.jpeg

Mike Sowsun

Richard9833
Apprentice

@Max_Schneider12 wrote:

Hello everyone,
I want to stream with my Canon EOS 750d but after 2-15 Minutes the Camera shuts down with the message "Please change your battery" i looked for a fix but didnt saw it. Maybe U guys can help me 🙂 mcdvoice
Im using a Battery Dummy and connected the Camera with a USB Cable into my PC.
Im using EOS Webcam Utility.

I have a Corsair PC but no Intel chipset. My dummy battery is pretty cheap one from china .

Announcements