cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Instruction Manual EOS Rebel T6

LindaG01
Apprentice

Hello,

Can someone help me?  My husband passed away and left a camera and I have no owner's manual.  I know nothing about all the buttons on it.  All I want is a basic manual to use it for still pictures and video.  The Canon website is so confusing I can't find what I need.  

Linda

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi Linda and welcome to the forum"
First I and all the members will be sorry for your loss and situation.  To assist as much as possible you can download a copy of the manual from this link: eos-rebelt6-1300d-bim3-3l.pdf (c-wss.com).  Once you open the page, on the top right you should see a disc symbol that will let you download the PDF to your device.

If you are looking to use the camera yourself, I recommend also looking at the following video:
Canon Rebel T6 (1300D) User's Guide - YouTube

I hope this will be of some assistance.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

View solution in original post

Thank You.  This is exactly what I needed.

Linda

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

LindaG01
Apprentice

Hello,

I forgot to tell you the camera.  It is a Canon EOS Rebel T6. Any help would be appreciated.

Linda

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Hi Linda and welcome to the forum"
First I and all the members will be sorry for your loss and situation.  To assist as much as possible you can download a copy of the manual from this link: eos-rebelt6-1300d-bim3-3l.pdf (c-wss.com).  Once you open the page, on the top right you should see a disc symbol that will let you download the PDF to your device.

If you are looking to use the camera yourself, I recommend also looking at the following video:
Canon Rebel T6 (1300D) User's Guide - YouTube

I hope this will be of some assistance.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Thank You.  This is exactly what I needed.

Linda

We're here if you need any further assistance.  Hang in there...

cheers, TREVOR

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements