cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A single vertical line in R6 camera & Pics

manjeetyadav
Apprentice

1000874295.jpg

 as you can see in the pic ...a Pink line is coming ...and the fun fact is this line is reflecting on the captured pics as well..in all pics I can see the same color line ..I was capturing pics in the night and the same time the issue occured . If anyone knows pls help what is the problem 

2 REPLIES 2

Peter
Authority
Authority

If you want a better answer, see https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/EOS-DSLR-Mirrorless-Cameras/A-single-vertical-line-in-R6-camera-a...

But anyway, that will need service.

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

Not a good idea to start a new thread when you have one for the same topic already going. It will result in confusion reigning as people spread their responses between the two.

Please delete this thread and add that photo and any information to the one you already started at the link my colleague Peter provided.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
Announcements