cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can I find the driver software for conon mf 4880? The printer is not on the product list.

whuang
Apprentice

Anyone,

I purchased a printer Canon MF 4880 a few months ago and the CD is missing.  Now I want to add the printer to one of my new camputer for wireless access but I cannot find the software for this printer on the list of the printers on the web.  Does anybody have a clue?

Thank you,

WH

3 REPLIES 3

Crista
Whiz

Hi whuang!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X). That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

My computer is Window 8.  Thanks.

Hi whaung!

The drivers for the imageCLASS MF4880dw can be found at the Canon USA website.  Please click the link below to download and install the drivers and software:

imageCLASS MF4880dw - Drivers & Software

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements