cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what does error code 5200 mean?

Apprentice

LCD error code 5200 - what is it?  how to fix it?

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen
Hi 1038! In order for our Subject Matter Experts to be able to better assist you, they'll need to know which printer is giving you the error.

noepelayo
Apprentice

@1038 wrote:

LCD error code 5200 - what is it?  how to fix it?

I have the same problem with my printer... I need healp please, I use my printer a lot...

Hi!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the printer model you are using.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Error code 5200 on  MX432. I'm low on colored ink but don't need it. if I take the ink well out will it print in black ink?

I cant get out to get colored ink.

Hi micheleb,

Both ink cartridges will need to be installed in the printer in order to print, even if one of the ink cartridges is low or out of ink. You may be able to remove the 5200 error and continue printing by disabling the ink level detection function of the printer.  To do this, please press and hold down the STOP/RESET or RESUME/CANCEL button on the printer for at least 7 seconds, then release it.  You will need to do this procedure for each ink cartridge that is low or out of ink.  Once the ink cartridges are replaced with Canon genuine ink cartridges, the ink level detection function of the printer will be re-enabled.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements