I just buy my canon pixma mx394 printer, and i install it to my labtop which has windows 10, but the problem that doesn't working and keep give message the printer needs user intervention. I need the solution, and i want the printer to work and print my all documents. Would u please HELP ME!
Is there an error on the LCD of your PIXMA MX394? If so, what is the error?
Are you able to print a test page? Please follow these steps:
1. Open the Output Tray of your PIXMA MX392.
2. Load letter-sized, plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder or the Cassette Tray.
3. Press the SETUP button on your PIXMA MX392.
4. Press the left or right arrow button repeatedly until MAINTENANCE is displayed in the LCD.
5. Press the left or right arrow button until NOZZLE CHECK is displayed in the LCD, and then press OK.
Does the test page print?
If you've done all of the above and you're still having issues, you'll want to contact support.
If you're in the USA, our US-based technical support is open from 10am to 10pm (ET) during the week and can be reached by calling 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).
Outside of the US, click HERE to select your region/country. You'll be able to find your support options from there.