cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serious help, printer not detected on mac os

skilly
Apprentice

So yesterday i did a clean install on my mac os ..before the printer worked fine...today its not detected and when i try to find it..it asks for driver or somethign...however.i lost all stuff that came with printer..i looked on the printer and cant find any numbers that look or tell me anything..

here is the serial number someone please tell me what make model i have so i can do a valid search to see what i need to get this recognized my boss is gonna kill me. literally

the serial nunmber: JVNC[remainder removed per forum guidelines]

its a little printer i got 5 years ago says CANON on front  i cant find anything else on it saying what model it is .. i see allot of numbers that idk what they mean here are some..

[removed per forum guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Hi Skilly,

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

We have removed the serial number information per our forum guidelines.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi skilly,

Based on the serial number provided, it would appear as though you own the PIXMA MP250.  Please look on your printer to verify this.

Please let us know what version of OS X you are using.  To determine this, please click the Apple in the upper left hand corner and then About This Mac.  The version of OS X that is installed will be listed in the window that appears.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements