cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new ink doesn't work for my printer

smileylui
Apprentice

hello there!

When I was trying to print my documents, words are fading out and so I thought that there is very little ink left. So, I changed the ink cartidge which was new. However, after trying quite a few times, the words shown on my documents are still fading out. 

Thus, I tried to follow some online guides, e.g. switching off and then on my printer and stuffs, but it is still NOT working! Please help! 

Thank you very much. Am so frustrated about that! Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, smileylui!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you for your prompt reply. My printer is Canon MP250 series. 

However, don't know why... it seems that the situation has got even worse!!!!! sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after turning off and on my printer--with the power cords taken off and then back on... when i tried to print things again, it keeps on saying that 'the printer is performing another operation', but actually there is NOTHING else operating! 

Sigh! How frustrating it is. 

PLEASE, would you HELP please? Thank you!

Hi smileylui,

I recommend performing a nozzle cleaning on your MP250. Please click HERE for the steps. Once the cleaning is done, please print a nozzle check and then please take a picture of it and attach it to your reply. That way we can see what the nozzle check looks like.

If you could also reply with all the information that is on the ink cartridge( ink number, where it was made, etc) as well.

We look forward to your reply.

Announcements