So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the computer operating system you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any error messages or other details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue.
Thanks and have a great day!
Setting the User Friendly Reception feature to OFF should resolve the issue. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Press the FAX button.
2. Press the center FUNCTION button. The Receive mode settings screen will appear.
3. Use the UP or Down button to highlight "TEL priority mode".
4. Press the right FUNCTION button under the Advanced label. The Advanced screen will appear.
5. Use the UP or DOWN button to select “User-friendly reception”.
6. Press the OK button. The User-friendly reception screen will appear.
7. Use the UP or DOWN button to select “OFF”. Press the OK button. The screen will return to the Advanced window.
8. Press the Back button to return to Receive mode settings window.
9. Confirm “TEL priority mode” is highlighted and then press the OK button.
10. You will return to the “Fax standby screen” and ‘TEL priority’ will appear on the screen.
Hope this helps!
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
04/20/2023: New firmware version 1.4.1 is available for EOS R3
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM