mg5320 printer

seric
Apprentice

Cannot print on legal paper.  Whenver I switch to legal in the preferences, in switches itself back to letter saying that other settings interfer with this preference.  Is there a solution?

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi seric,

What version of Windows (or OS X) is installed on your computer?

What program are you printing from?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. For a quicker response, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Using Windows 10 and printing from Microsoft "photo".

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Photo printing should only be available with Letter sizes and smaller.  You should not be able to print photos on legal sized paper.

If you continue to have difficulties, toubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Your reply gave me the idea that if I switched to business document mode and went ahead as usual, it might work.  And it did.  Thanks for the idea.

Announcements