cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ip8700 - Borderless printing cuts off left side of image

jfrid
Apprentice

I've spent several days ripping my hair out trying to get a 4" by 6" image to print on 4" by 6" photo paper without cropping off the left-hand side of the image. I see to way to post images here either. I'm very frustrated with Cannon right now. 

I'm printing out of Photoshop 2024. The image is EXACTLY 4.00" by 6.00". I've also tried printing out a couple other apps, including Canon's Easy Photo Print Editor. Same results. I've downloaded and installed the latest i8700 driver. I've measured my photo paper with a ruler and it is EXACTLY 4.00" by 6:00".

I've changed the "amount of extension" setting in the printer driver on the Page Setup tab. The left edge is STILL cut off.

What exactly do I need to do to get a 4.00" by 6.00" image to print full size on 4.00" by 6.00" photo paper?

1 REPLY 1

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, jfrid!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using (for example iP8720, iX6820, etc). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements