My printer has begun printing envelopes improperly when printing from my desktop PC, which is connected via USB to the printer. Using my laptop PC connected via the wifi home network, they are printlng correctly. The settings are the same in both PC's and in the Microsoft Office Word 2007 programs in each PC.
I have had these settings the same for several years and have never made any changes. The orientation of the return address and the mailing address do not print in the proper place on the envelopes printed from the desktop. I have no problem printing letters or labels in either PC. Any help would be appreciated.
Please try reinstalling the driver on your computer. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.
3. Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).
4. Right click the Canon iP2700 series and left click on Remove device. Repeat until all iP2700's are removed.
5. In the upper left corner, click on Control Panel (or the Back button).
6. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).
7. Click once on "Canon iP2700 series Printer Driver" and then click Uninstall at the top.
8. Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver. When you click Complete, the driver is uninstalled.
9. Once done, please reboot your computer.
When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:
1. Please use the following link:
2. Click the Select button next to "iP2700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows)".
3. Click the Download button. The drivers will download.
4. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.
5. Double click "pd68-win-ip2700-2_56c-ea24.exe" to begin the installation.
6. Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall.
Once the installation has completed, please attempt to print an envelope.