cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to stop the squealing noise when printing in my TR7660 printer.

mark41
Apprentice

When I use the printer TR7660 it has this intermittent squealing/screaching noise while printing. Any suggestions on how to fix?

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Hi Tiffany

Thank you for your reply but I have already had the same message before.  I followed your link to try and find a UK based similar Forum but had no luck. Regarding the printer, I have been advised by a Canon rep. here in the UK  that it is an Apple Airprint problem which is fair enough. I would have thought that Canon everywhere would be in touch with Apple, having more clout than an individual, to advise of the problem or find their own way of overcoming the problem. The facility to place a scan within a chosen point of a document is a rudimentary facility required by many Canon customers.

Regards

Tony

Announcements