cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make my pixma ip 90 to work wireless with windows 7/64

manny2249
Apprentice

how to make my pixma ip 90 to work wireless with windows 7/64 i installed the bu-10 it is authorized but can't make it to print wireless.

4 REPLIES 4

Ramona
Authority

Hi manny2249,

How far away is your printer from your computer?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much for replying to my trouble, i greatly appreicated.  my printer is right next to my computer.  i follow all direction from all kind of sources, but i don't get to see what they talk about, in windows 7/64bits.

like, bluetooth settings that option is not available in my computer, i connected the bluetooth, send the information, got authorized and it is able, but when i try to print with out the cable, it says printer offline. 

Thanks again.

Ramona
Authority

Hi again manny2249,

If the Bluetooth Settings feature does not appear on the Canon iP90 Setup Utility screen, the Bluetooth unit may not be installed correctly.  We recommend contacting us via one of the support methods listed at the Contact Us link below for assistance with setting up the printer via Bluetooth.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks again for replying to my trouble, I found out that it must be my computer or windows 7, I tried another computer with windows 8 and it worked.  I guess I have solve my trouble.

Thanks a million.

Manny2249

Announcements