cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i reset canon pixma MG7720 wireless printer to factory settings

thomas_dunn
Apprentice

I think I did something wrong when I first setup my printer and would like to reset and start all over.  I can't find any where to do that on the menu

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Please follow these steps to reset the settings:

1. Go to the Home menu or press the Home button.

2. Select Setup.

3. Select Device Settings and press OK.

4. Select Reset Settings.

Once there, you can access the options to reset the settings.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I followed your instructions for resetting. It reset the canon 7720, and turned the 7700 series offline, which I figure is a good thing, because I need the 7720 setting to work. Now the 7720 in online like it should be. I still cannot print from it however. This is becoming a vicous cycle. Any suggestions? 

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!!

Yes, I am connecting with WiFi. And my system is Windows 10. 

Thank you. 

Announcements