cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't Stay Connected - PIXMA TS6420

parmour
Contributor

The set-up software failed at about 99%. I went to the support and downloaded drivers from there and got it working. I added the printer through my laptop add a printer function and that worked. Next time I turned it on, no connection. I tried the connection features and the worked but then when I went back to the printer the next day. Nothing, no connection. I did a manual wifi connection today and it set up. (terrible screen and functions) Turned it off and came back later and no connection. The printer works great at printing, no complaint with that but what is going on with the wifi connection?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks ArthurJ. I will keep the instructions for doing that in case I have some more problems with connectivity. Since I wrote that note I did a manual set-up to the router and it seems to be working like it should.

Thanks, Phil

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If the printer is dropping from the network or is still connected but not being detected correctly, please click HERE for the steps to disable the ipv6 setting in the printer. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks ArthurJ. I will keep the instructions for doing that in case I have some more problems with connectivity. Since I wrote that note I did a manual set-up to the router and it seems to be working like it should.

Thanks, Phil

Announcements