cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical White Lines

meirou
Apprentice

Hi all, experiencing a problem, especially when I print darker prints. It is not so noticable on lighter prints. Eash print has identical white vertical lines running down in. I print using official Canon lustre paper with Canon inks, on the right setting of course. i have been printing these for years and have only just run into this problem.

I have ran a deep clean and system clean, and alligned the print heads, with no luck. I have replaced all of the ink cartridges also. Any ideas? Apologies that it is quite hard to see on picture.

-Clairethumbnail_image1.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Porcha
Rising Star

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit). If this is an urgent support need, please call 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

meirou
Apprentice
Whoops! Sorry - it's a Pixma Pro 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, I can't make phone calls, how else can I get in touch?

What program are you using to print your images?

What version of Windows (or OS X) is installed on your computer?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements