cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Canon IJ XPS Preview

emma_h
Apprentice

Hi,

I have bought a Maxify MB2100 and when I print I am finding that the page is being printed around 5mm too low.  I use my printer for my home business and print onto labelled paper for dispatch notes.  When it is printing the dispatch note it is cutting off part of my details on the label part of the paper.  I have searched everywhere to find out how to fix it and believe that if I can get into the XPS preview then I will be able to move the document up.  I have installed the XPS driver but I am still unable to see anything more than the basic IJ preview.  Can anyone let me know if it is possible to see the XPS preview with the printer I have bought? 

Please let me know if you need more information.  There is no way to adjust the design of the dispatch notes, I have already gone down that route.

Many thanks inadvance,

Emma

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi emma_h,

The Canon IJ XPS Preview is an option with this model printer. Please click HERE for more information about the Canon IJ XPS Preview.

you will want to make sure that PReview before printing is selected in the XPS driver. The driver can be found in Devices and Printers under Hardware and Sound in your control panel.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements