cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[TS8050] Photo's printing partly?

madmenyo
Apprentice

I just`bought the PIXMA TS8050 and really looking forward to print some foto's with the borderless mode. Out of 4 attempts I ended up with 7 partly printed photo's and 1 succesfull.

• I have correctly setup the official drivers and I know how to print correctly with photoshop or random image displaying software.
  • I'm using 4" x 6" (10cmx16cm) glossy HP paper.
  • Using WiFi, not that strong of a signal but my previous printer worked fine with it. Constantly pinging my printer from the desktop PC (hooked up by cable to network) takes an average of 5ms. Very rarely it times out. 
  • Images I try to print are under 1mb, I guess that easily fits in the buffer.

Printer just stops and spits out half a photo, then instead of stopiing the job it tries to print the rest of the image on a new sheet to waste some more paper and ink. During the printing I do not here continues printing but it slows down after a short time, perhaps trying to buffer. Sometimes it picks up and prints on for a view secons, or just a single line but eventually it spits it out before finishing.

I have:

• 3 photo's with less then 20% printed
  • 3 photo's with about 40% printed.
  • 1 photo with about 60% printed.
  • 1 photo succefully printed.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, madmenyo!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements