cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS705 printing green instead of grey

lizfromdausse
Apprentice

My TS705 which was printing perfectly is suddenly printing greys as green.

I haven't put in new cartridges and I've checked and cleaned everything several times - nozzle heads, deep clean, realigned the heads etc, you name it, I think I've tried them all, as well as physically gently cleaning print heads and everything else that might help. Ink levels are showing up as far from empty and this is confirmed by visual inspection. The printer reckons there's no problem anywhere.

I've just started using the remote UI for the printer instead of the old printer driver. Printing all test pages etc comes out perfectly directly from this, it's only when I try to print a page from a file on the computer (eg Word, Acrobat Reader, Preview) in colour that the problem occurs; printing in black and white is fine. I'm using an iMac and have recently updated to the latest OS (Monterey 12.0.1). I've recalibrated the screen (though I can't see this might be relevant) to try and improve things.

My best guess is that one of the colour cartridges (not the blacks) might be the cause, but if so why are the test pages printing out as they should?  I really don't want to buy a whole set of new cartridges and find the same problem still happening.

I'd be very grateful if anyone in the community could give me further advice, please!

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements