cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6000 not printing

PV1
Contributor

I have 2 Dells - one running win 10 - the other win7. I print wirelessly from Dell win10 in bedroom to office - works fine - most of the time. Yesterday would not. So went to the win7 pc in the offfice and doc printed fine from that. Should I reinstall the drivers on the Dell 10? Thanks very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Check to make sure that the computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the printer and the Windows 7 computer.  Also, if you use any VPN software on the PC, temporarily disconnect from the VPN when you wish to use the printer wirelessly.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Check to make sure that the computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the printer and the Windows 7 computer.  Also, if you use any VPN software on the PC, temporarily disconnect from the VPN when you wish to use the printer wirelessly.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

For some reason, it printed yesterday - a one page document. The file I had trouble printing was quite large - photo cards - I gave it plenty of time to print so don't know if the size was the problem. At any rate, I only have one wi-fi network and I don't use vpn stuff. Thanks very much for your input.
Announcements