cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a new Canon Pixma MG6820 all-in-one printer.

SchnabberCoup
Apprentice

In the setup process I did not respond to the question about connecting to a computer in the "Select connection method" screen before it disappeared. How can I recall that screen to connect my printer wirelessly to my computer? I have tried pressing all of the different buttons on the printer to no avail.

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The easiest way to begin the process again would be to cancel the setup on your computer.  Then remove and insert the disk to begin the process.

If you continue to have difficulties, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This is not a helpful suggestion. Tech Support suggested simply swiping the home screen to the left or right to access the necessary screen for connecting to a computer. How elegant! If only the printed setup manual had mentioned this feature, I would not have experienced all this frustration.

Thank you so much. There was nothing on the printer's home screen to suggest that I might "get there from here" by swiping, like arrow heads on either side of the screen. Thank you so much, Canon, for such a LOUSY JOB!
Announcements