cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send multiple fax recipients with TR8620a printer

down0south
Contributor

I previously had an HP OfficeJet printer where I could select multiple recipients from my Address Book and have them all sent automatically, one after the other. These all showed on my computer screen, with the status of each showing as they faxed. However, now using a TR8620a Canon printer, it seems all I can do is select one recipient and have it sent, the status showing just on the printer screen, and not on the computer. Once completed, it seems I then can select another single recipient and send it. If there a way to select multiple recipients from my Address Book, and then perform one send, to have the sent one after the other? Also, why doesn't the fax status show on the computer screen, and not just on the printer window? Seems HP has their fax software far above Canon??

11 REPLIES 11

Ok, went back to my HP Printer. As usual, trying to find a solution on products where the company only provides community forums and not a direct communication, once again shows that trying to get help through a non-company resource is useless. I think I am now 0-20 on community forums. Anyway, my Canon is now stored away in the closet, until I can find someone that would like it.

Thanks for contributing to the conversation, down0south!  If you have unresolved issues with your PIXMA TR8620a, our PIXMA support team is just a phone call away.  You can reach them Monday through Friday from 8a to 8p ET (5a to 5p PT) at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Hope to talk to you soon!

Announcements