cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S400 BUBBLE JET PRINTER

Mann
Apprentice

Hi, I need to get  the driver for a  S400 Bubble Jet printer. My laptop fail to see or recognize the printer, the printer was used before I went to the Canon site and click Drivers & Downloads and get the following:

''Canon will not issue drivers for this model to support the Windows 10 operating system. The Windows 7 drivers should function in the Windows 10 environment with some limitations which are currently unknown to Canon''.

My problem is where can I get the driver sinse it can function on the windows 10 environment according to the description above. Can anyone please let me know if it is possible for me to get such driver?. This printer mean a lot to me, it was given to me by my dad, a lot of family memory here. Thank You.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The drivers for this ancient product are no longer avaialble from Canon.

You may be able to find them on a 3rd party website, but there is always a risk when downloading items from an unknown source.

Printing technologies have dramatically improved in the last  20+ yrs, maybe its time to consider a new printer.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements