cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo code needed to complete ink subscription

arefalo
Apprentice

I just recently threw out my HP printer because I was having major issues with my subscriptions. I would order new ink, and for some reason, my printer would not register the new ink being input. I recently bought a canon printer, and I am ready to start my subscription. When I click and roll now and select the plan I want. I enter in all of my information my card number, my address, and the only option for the expiration date is just the month. And not the year. after I select the month, it is asking for a promo code. It seems like the promo code is for a three month trial. I don’t know where to find this promo code. I’ve checked every single email, all of the papers that have come from my printer when setting it up, and I have searched everywhere in the app and on Google. How do I bypass this field so I can get a sub subscription for ink? I’ve been looking for over an hour now.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, arefalo!  We recommend giving our sales team a call about this.  You can reach them Monday through Friday at 1-800-385-2155.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Announcements