cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Canon MX472 printer - "Print Preview Error"

js12577
Apprentice

Every time I try to print from Mozilla, I get the "Print Preview Error - an error occurred while printing" message.  The only way I can print is after saving the doc as a pdf from a Chrome browser and then restarting the computer (will not print from chrome either unless pc is restarted).  I thought it was a problem with Mozilla but the fact that I can't print from Chrome either, tells me otherwise.  I've unplugged and plugged the printer back in, I've uninstalled & reinstalled it.  WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?  It would be nice to print something in the normal 20 seconds not 20 minutes

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi js12577,

So we can better assist you, please let us know if you experience the print preview and printing errors when using other programs on your computer other than web browsers.  Please also include what version of Windows or Mac OS X you have, and if the printer is connected wirelessly or via USB cable in your reply.

Should you need more immediate assistance, please contact a Canon technical support representative here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you, it also happens with other programs ( I just tried to print from Word to no avail).  Windows Vista - printer is connected via USB

Announcements