cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jcg0324
Contributor

I have a Pixma mx922 and cannot print from the internet using windows 10. I tried 3 different browsers and always get the same message " the printer is offline". No problems printing from internet using windows 7. I searched the internet and can't find a fix. Reloading the printer drivers doesn't help. Anyone else have this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Problem solved: had to reset printer settings in firefox. the printer settings had somehow become modified.

I didn't even know browsers had printer settings.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

TimVolin
Apprentice

My wife has an HP laptop running Windows 7 and connecting via wifi to a Canon 920 printer. About once a week when she tries to print something she gets a message "computer is off line". And I get a message from her that is unprintable. When I turnoff the printer and restart it, the printer is on line but showing a message "another computer is using the printer". There is NOT another printer using the printer at that time. I can resolve this problem by recycling the print spooler. My problem is that this occurs again and again, and my wife is not sophisticated enough with computers to fix it. Why does it keep occurring? Why doesn't Canon fix it? I'm about to can the Canon and get an HP.

Announcements