cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print 2 pics on one 4x6 photo paper with Pixma MX922 ???

ColoradoRobert
Contributor

When I navigate to the garden I don't see anyway to print 2 pictures on one 4x6 piece of paper. Am I missing how and where this can be done or is it not possible?  Thank you  

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Try Photo Layout under Print Settings

May only allow one photo on 4x6.  I haven't tried this.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Adding to Shadowsports' response, the Photo Layout section will allow you to print two images on a 4x6 sheet of paper.  More details can be found at the following link:

Printing Photos in a Variety of Layouts

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the info but what I can't figure out is how to fit the 2 pics on one 4x6 = their full picture. I get the pics on the 4x6 but the program is not allowing me to shrink them once they are so that the entire photo shows. When you click on 1 pic it highlights the edges but they do not move. Cropping only seems to cut the picture rather than shrink it to fit the two-part area. Any advice, I have messed with it a long time now.   

Hi ColoradoRobert.

One of the limitations when printing multiple images to a single sheet of paper is to ensure that both images have the same aspect ratio as the area of the paper to which they're printing.  If one is too big on one axis, it will go off of the page; if it's too small on one axis, it will leave a margin.  If the aspect ratio is inverse of the area (tall where it should be wide and vice versa), rotate the image either 90 degrees or 270 degrees (-90 degrees) to match its print area.

If the images are not shrinking small enough for the area of the 4x6 to which you're trying to print them, then you may need to save a version resized to be smaller through a different image editing program.

As an alternative, you may wish to use Easy-PhotoPrint EX, which is available free of charge on the MX922 Drivers & Downloads page's Software tab.  The Easy-PhotoPrint EX features a more streamlined interface which may be more intuitive when laying out the images to the page size.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please contact us using the numbers and information at http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for the reply but I am not sure what to do now other than go to the Office store again and buy full sheets. I did try what you are saying using irfanview to shrink them but for some reason the photos still came in the same size outside of the fixed parameters of the template. Sadly, I need to go to the store. These 100 sheets of 4x6 will last a long time. Dang.  

Announcements