cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma g6000 printing misaligned and repeated error codes

plscprof
Apprentice

Our printer has become unusable.  It started with repeated paper misfeeds that were difficult to extract.  Then it started printing with the text misaligned and blurry.  I tried to align the printheads, but it doesn't correct the problem and the test patterns are misaligned.  When I try to manually align the print heads, I get an error message that it can't be done.  I went through several maintenance operations yesterday - I removed and reinserted the print heads, cleaned the printheads, and then did an ink flush.  Miraculously, the printer seemed to function again with the exception of one misfeed error notice, even though there was nothing actually misfed.  I pressed "ok" and the printer continued to print the job and it was fine.  Today, I had several successful print jobs and then I started getting error messages 5100 and 5200. I went through the steps of cutting off the printer and unplugging it. Now it is printing misaligned and blurry again.  I again tried to realign the printheads (still can't do it manually) and took them out and reinserted them.  It is still printing misaligned.  What to do??

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements