cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS8120 - 2-sided configuration

Vivian07
Apprentice

Yesterday for a half-fold greeting card I configured the printer for 2-sided printing. After successful configuration, I got the message that it's been configured and won't be asked to do it again. Today when I tried to print a greeting card, it's making me go through the whole configuration process again. What did I do wrong?

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Vivian!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) and which applications you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Never mind. I just figured it out. I had to go into printer setup, change setting from greeting card to standard and then check duplex printing. Yikes - it's taken almost 45 min....Thanks. I'm using Windows 10, and Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe 2017.

Announcements