cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS 9020 printer not printing black

lezlihope
Contributor

Have changed cartridges. Head cleaned, Deep head cleaning 3x.  on printout PGBK missing. will print colors BK bars are faded. Now what?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

lezlihope
Contributor

I am trying cleaning using a solution I found on Amazon. If this fails, both Amazon and Ebay sell replacement printer heads! I saw no reference to this in any conversation. My printer is no longer available and the closest to it is multiple the price I spent a mere 4 years. ago. The Upgrade Program is a joke, I called before I found these other solutions and they offered a mere 10% off of a VERY limited product offering, costing more than any other retailer. A TRAVESTY as I am a customer who loved her printer, no need to hustle me.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi lezlihope,

Because replacing the ink and performing deep cleanings did not get your PIXMA TS9020 to print correctly, your PIXMA TS9020 would require service.

If your PIXMA TS9020 was purchased less than a year ago, please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat to obtain your in warranty options. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

If your PIXMA TS9020 is out of warranty, you are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Monday through Saturday, 9am to 9pm. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

lezlihope
Contributor

I am trying cleaning using a solution I found on Amazon. If this fails, both Amazon and Ebay sell replacement printer heads! I saw no reference to this in any conversation. My printer is no longer available and the closest to it is multiple the price I spent a mere 4 years. ago. The Upgrade Program is a joke, I called before I found these other solutions and they offered a mere 10% off of a VERY limited product offering, costing more than any other retailer. A TRAVESTY as I am a customer who loved her printer, no need to hustle me.

lezlihope
Contributor

I bought a new printer head on Amazon. It worked for a bit but now no black again.

Announcements