cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922

zapper
Apprentice
Greetings:

Hello, I am new to this forum and trying to solve a problem with my Pixma Printer..

Currently my Canon printer is not working at all, it is a wireless printer light is on, yet when I try to print, receive a message that the printer is off????  reinstalled the software for the printer and that did not work, has any one had this issue if so how did you solved it?

Its a Canon Pixma 922 printer. The printer shows that is connected wireles yet when I try to print receive a message stating that the printer is off...

Using Window 10..

4 REPLIES 4

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Using Windows 10.

Thanks

Ramona
Authority

Hi zapper,

Your network may need to be restarted to resolve the issue. Please follow the steps below to restart the network:

1. Turn off the printer and your computer.

2. Unplug your wireless router for at least 60 seconds, then plug it back in.

3. Wait 2-3 minutes, then turn the computer and printer back on.

Please attempt to print again.  If you still experience difficulty,  please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) and a Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the information, I already talked to a Canon rep. and they walked me threough the steps on how to fix my problem and one of them was to disconnect from the router... Will keep Canon products in mind in the future, in the event that need another printer, etc.

Announcements