Pixma MX920 multi function- When I download the latest version driver for my system (Windows 10 x86) it seems to dowload ok, but when I try to unzip it I get an Error Msg that says " Zipfile is damaged, truncated, or has been changed since it was created. Try downloading again." - Which I have done several times. I turned off the antivirus/firewall, but that didnt hel either. HELP!
Please try using a different web browser than the one you are using to download the driver.
Once the web browser is open, please follow these steps to install the driver:
1. Please use the following link:
2. Click the Select button next to "MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)".
3. Click the Download button. The drivers will download.
4. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.
5. Double click "mp68-win-mx920-1_01-ea32_2.exe" to begin the installation.
Follow the on screen prompts to install the driver.