cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma IP7250 - Colors of black and white prints change mid printing session

forlane
Apprentice

Hello all,

I had to print 6 b&w pictures today and around the 5th print the color of the print was totally different than the first 4 prints. They looked more or less sepia-like. I tried to print the first photo again, which was excellent, but that too was now sepia. I didn't change any of the settings in between the prints. 

I checked online, but all my settings seem to be correct. Photoshop decides the colors etc. All the ink cartridges are full, no problems there. Same paper. 

It is a mystery to me why this has happened, especially since one minute it was fine and the next it wasn't.

If anyone can help me and recognizes this that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements