cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G6020 Printer Display

lwoodsusa
Apprentice

Just installed my Pixma G6020 printer.  Works great EXCEPT the display on the printer is not backlit.  Is that right?  And, if so, what year is it?  2002?

5 REPLIES 5

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi lwoodsusa,

You are correct, the display of the PIXMA G6020 is not backlit.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

No backlit display?  In 2020?  The printer is already on its way back to the vendor!

Totally rediculous. I have to get a flashlight to read the display. I can't believe Canon would let this happen!!

@lwoodsusa wrote:

No backlit display?  In 2020?  The printer is already on its way back to the vendor!

lwoodsusa
Apprentice

Here is the solution to the G6020 display:

SEND THE **bleep** THING BACK!

I now have a great EPSON, with a display that I can read!

I am also soooo disappointed with the display. I was hoping I'd be able to access the menu and settings elsewhere, but I haven't discovered a way to do this. I put on my husband's headlamp this afternoon so I could read the display! So stupid. Anyway, I was wondering what Epson you decided to get and if you still like it. My last printer was an Epson and it's a bit glitchy (disconnects from the network occasionally), but still works -bought in 2006! I may be returning this for newer Epson, too. I got tired of buying cartridges for it but if I can find a good ink tank Epson I may return this Canon. The display is just not acceptable. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements