cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 250 error code E03.

normavala
Apprentice

.....without any paper jam...I openned and cleaned the printer, but doesn't fix. I don't know what else can I do ?

5 REPLIES 5

Ramona
Authority

Hi normavala,

Since you have already verified that there are no jams in the printer, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on.  Once the printer comes back on, please perform at least three roller cleanings on the printer by following the steps located here to ensure that the paper path is clear and that the paper can feed smoothly.  

If you still experience difficulty, the printer may require servicing.  We ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) to obtain your servicing options.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Ramona:

I couldn't do the Cleaning Paper Feed Roller procedure because when I turned printer On, it always go to the error message E03. I disassembled it, cleaned manually the rollers, sprayed with Marine 6-56 lubricant, cleaned again with a dry cloth....then, read your suggestion and tried to do so far...I think that it's better for me to buy a new one ( MP250 ) , because I have two (color, black) unused ink cartridges....could you let me know which other models can be used with this ink (210, 211) ?

Thank you for your rapid answer and support.

Normavala

Hi normavala,

The following units use the PG-210 and CL-211 ink cartridges:

PIXMA MX320
PIXMA MX330
PIXMA MX340
PIXMA MX350
PIXMA MX360
PIXMA MX410
PIXMA MX420

PIXMA MP230
PIXMA MP240
PIXMA MP250
PIXMA MP270
PIXMA MP280
PIXMA MP480
PIXMA MP490
PIXMA MP495

PIXMA iP2700
PIXMA iP2702

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

May I could do something else by myself to solve this problem ? (the printer has < 5 yrs )

I couldn't find another Canon Printer that fits the ink No. 210/211....(I'm sorry that I Have to get rid of this one; it does not longer exist, nor the others that were recommended)'

I had to buy a new one ( from another brand )

Thanks and blessings ....

Announcements