Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9521C Trouble using Cricut printable sticker paper

Hugh1
Apprentice

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

Welcome to the Canon Community! It's not clear what your question is, or what you're trying to do. Can you please give us some more info, please? 

Hugh1
Apprentice

I can’t get the printer to load cricut printable sticker paper from the rear tray. The problem appears to be that the paper may be too heavy. It’s the equivalent of card stock because when I put regular letter paper in the rear tray, it does load. However, as I understand it, according to the cricut machine manual, this printer should load this paper without any trouble

Gotcha. I'm not support, but I did see that you commented on the other thread. 

You'll want verify you've installed the Canon software and drivers to ensure the printer has all the available paper settings. This installation guide will either re-install or install everything you need: https://canon.us/TS9521Csetup  

Once you have that, you'll want to try again. We've verified this printer will work with THESE media types. If your stickers aren't on this list, you'll want to check with the paper manufacturer to make sure they've tested them on this printer. 

Announcements