cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS6320 Enlarging copies

scorpio54
Apprentice

Hello Everyone,

I need help with enlarging the copies on my printer.  I'm trying to enlarge the instructions for a watch I just bought, but I can't seem to do it.  I've opened the menu from on the cover screen and I chose "copy settings" and then "others" and then the "Same size" option.  I have tried choosing the 100% option and I have also tried the "fit to page" option but neither of those options enlarges the instruction sheet I'm trying to copy.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I've looked at the instruction manual for my printer and it basically says the same things I just said above. I would be extremely grateful for any help someone can give me. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which model Canon printer? What version of Windows or macOS are you using? Do you connect to your printer using a USB cable or WiFi? Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

Hello Tiffany, I apologize for not including the information you asked for in your reply.  I have a TS630 printer with Windows 10.  I use a USB cable to connect one to the other.  If there is anything else you think would be helpful to the community please let me know.  Thank you

Tiffany I typed the wrong model of the printer I have, it's a TS6320

normadel
Authority
Authority

I don't have this series printer, but a quick web search turned this up:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART175187

The Internet is a wonderful tool for finding information.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements