cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5120 connected but doesn't respond to "PRINT" command

Benjaro47
Apprentice

The print menu on documents I am trying to print shows my TS5100 printer is connected to my wireless LAN but nothing happens when I hit print. The printer makes activity sounds, but that's all.

4 REPLIES 4

SamanthaW

Hey there!

Can you please clarify your printer model? TS5100 is the series, but usually there are models within that series. If you look on the top or front of your printer you should see TS51xx with the x's being 2 digits. Thanks for looking, it'll help the Community better help you! 

If this is an urgent need, please register on our WEBSITE to view your printer's support options.

Hi Samantha. I have a TS5120.

Benjaro47
Apprentice

Anyone have any suggestions?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Whenever there is a lack of communication, it's a good idea to verify connectivity.  

Start by logging into your router.  View the list of attached devices and confirm the IP address assigned to the printer by the router.  

Then confirm you can ping the printer from the computer you are using the device with.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements