cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 How to scan documents into computer

Mcruz63
Apprentice

Hello, need help here! I need to scan documents into my pc and I don't see any button to scan my documents. And i really need help because this for an important matter and I can't figure it out. Please help someone

13 REPLIES 13

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Are you scanning to PDF? Those are generally the only multi-page documents. Show us a screenshot of your scanning software and we should be able to point out the options.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Instructions are here:

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/W/TS3500%20series/1.1/EN/SU/su-102.html

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

No1KCfan
Apprentice

Thank you very much.

BeverHer
Apprentice

I had this issue but with a little digging I made a discovery if you push the i button that is on the printer below the wireless button it will print out a network configuration page three to be exact. If you look through the first page under Wireless Lan which is marked as number 3 on the list it has the WPS PIN code and that is what you need to be able to scan stuff to your computer. Hope this helps someone not have to go searching for answers to far like I did.

Announcements