cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3100 Series - Suddenly printing headers and footers

CY
Apprentice

After having had my printer for over a year, it has suddenly started printing headers and footers. I can't find where to turn this option off. Help!

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, CY!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which printer model you're using, and which applications you're printing from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm sorry: Canon MG3100

Ramona
Authority

Hi CY,

The option of printing headers and footers is set within the application that you are printing from.  So we can better assist you, please reply with what operating system is on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X), as well as what application you are printing from when the headers/footers appear on the page.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

susan7777
Apprentice

Hi. I have the same issue MAC sonoma.  why hasn't canon posted how to fix this.  i have a pixma ix6820

Hi Susan, 

As this post is 8 years old, with minimal information that has been updated. We request that you start a new thread with specifics about the trouble you're having. Please be sure to include your printer model again, the operating system, as well as any info that will help the community help you (such as which program you're printing from etc...).

You can find how to start a new thread in our FAQ under the "Posting Messages" section. That link should open in a new page so you can come back to this one if needed!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements