cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G4210 Error Code 2114

arthursiii
Apprentice

For some reason I'm now getting a code of 2114 and yellow light when I try to copy or print. I see the message in the online manual, saying to hit the OK button to the "User rear tray set"...but when I hit the OK button, all I get is that CLICKING sound and it won't let me in. I've tried shutting it down and re-starting but I still keep getting that CLICKING noise. Does anyone know what I should do next to clear up this problem?

Thanks..

A.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, A.!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're referring to. Are you experiencing this problem on a PIXMA G4210, a PIXMA TS3122, or both? That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

arthursiii
Apprentice

Yes, its the G4210 Model...out of frustration, I disconnected the printer's power cord, waited for about 15 seconds, then re-plugged the power cord back and and so far that has fixed the problem...

Announcements