cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Files in Image Garden

dennisl
Apprentice

I have a Pixma MX926 and I can't seem to get Image Garden to save PDF files on my Mac using high Sierra OS 10.13.6. I can read the file in Image Garden but can't save it as a readable file

Can anyone help please

Regards

dennisl

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi dennisl,

To scan a multiple page document with your PIXMA MX926 and save it as a PDF, the IJ Scan Utility can be used. To perform this, please follow these steps:

1. Place your document face up in the automatic document feeder of your PIXMA MX926.

2. From the Go menu of Finder, please open the Applications folder.

3. Click on the Canon Utilities folder and then the IJ Scan Utility to start the IJ Scan Utility.

4. Click the Settings... button in the lower right hand corner.

5. Click Document Scan on the left hand side of the Settings window.

6. Place a checkmark next to "Check scan results".

7. Click OK. This will return you to the main screen of the IJ Scan Utility.

8. Click the DOCUMENT button on the IJ Scan Utility.

9. Scanning will start and once complete, the Save Settings dialog box will appear.

10. Every page of the document will be in the preview section at the top. If they are in the incorrect order, you can drag and drop them in the correct order. If one is upside down, click on it and then click the arrow button in the upper right hand

corner to rotate it.

11. Give the scan a unique name, entered in the "File Name" box.

12. In the "Save In" box, select the folder you with to save the PDF.

13. Click OK.

Your multiple page PDF will be saved in the folder specified.

For more information regarding using the IJ Scan Utility, please use the following link:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/M/MX920%20series/1.1/EN/SU/Top.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements