I have an MG7120 that is directly connected (via a hard cable) to my iMac. I downloaded the most recent drivers and installed them without any problems. The printer was easily recognized and set up as my default printer. Now whenever I attempt to print I am getting the dreaded "Stopped - No Pages found" error message in the print queue. I have totally reset my printing system on my iMac. Then re-downloaded and installed the drivers yet again and then re-added the printer. Once again everything went fine but still getting the error message. I have tried doing all of these steps a total of 4 times and can not get the printer to complete a job. I know this seems stupid and the re-install should fix it so any help would be greatly appreciated cuz I'm stuck. Thanks in advance!
Please use the following steps to uninstall the driver from your computer:
1. Disconnect the cable from your comptuer.
2. Click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner and then System Preferences.
3. Click on Printers & Scanners.
4. Click on the MG7120 on the left side and then the [-] at the bottom to remove it. Repeat until all are removed.
5. Close that window.
6. Click once on the desktop so "Finder" appears in the upper left corner.
7. Click on Go and then Go to folder.
8. In that box, please type:
and click Go.
9. In the window that appears, please delete the Canon folder.
Once done, please reboot your computer.
When your computer restarts, please reinstall your PIXMA MG7120 on your computer and attempt to print.
Thanks for the reply, I will give this a try. Just to clarify, when you say to "reinstall" the printer are you saying to NOT download the newest drivers from the Canon website? When I first attempted to install the printer I got a message on my iMac telling me the "software was not available from the servers" for installation (normally Apple has this stuff readily available so not sure why this is the case). This is why I went to the Canon website to dowload the drivers in the first place. Thanks again for the help, I truly appreciate it!