cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New printer using CLI-225 & CLI-226 cartridges?

mprove
Apprentice

I am in the market to replace my two old printers. I love that one of them has a document feeder. The other, my very trusty Canon MG6120, is still great and I have plenty of ink for it (CLI-225 & CLI-226 cartriges). I am wondering if any of the newer models, that have feeders, also accept this variety of ink cartriges. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi mprove,

We do not have any current model printers that have an automatic document feeder (ADF), and also use the PGI-225 and CLI-226 ink tanks.  We ask that you please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for other options that are available to you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi mprove,

We do not have any current model printers that have an automatic document feeder (ADF), and also use the PGI-225 and CLI-226 ink tanks.  We ask that you please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for other options that are available to you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements