cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mx860 will only print 5x7.

hoogia55
Apprentice

I tried to make some copies today and it will only print in a 5x7 square. I've tried adjusting the the size in the printer and the pc. I tried printing 4x6 pics off the pc and same thing. It will only print 5x7. I just updated my driver off website. Lastly I tried turning it off for a few minutes. Nothing is working. Help! **update. I just printed online coupons and they printed fine but when I tried to make a copy immediately after it would still only print 5x7.

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi hoogia55,

We can reset the settings on the printer back to factory default, then set the paper size on the printer again to see if this will resolve the issue. To reset the printer settings, please follow these steps:

1. Press the <Menu> button.

2. Press the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.  The Settings screen is displayed.

3. Use the button to select [Device settings], then press the <OK> button.

4. Use the button to select [Reset setting], then press the <OK> button.

5. Press the up or down arrow to select the SETTING ONLY option, then press <OK>.

6. Use the button to select [Yes] on the confirmation screen, then press the <OK> button.

7. Press the <COPY> button to return to the COPY menu.

Once the printer settings have been reset, please adjust the page size and attempt to copy again.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements