cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PIXMA iP8750 never prints to the correct print settings

Lucyhunt1996
Apprentice

Hello, I need your help!

I bought my iP8700 Canon Series Printer in 2020 and ever since buying it has always printed leaving white lines around certain sizes of card. I always make sure in settings that my card is the same size on printer settings in photoshop, and myself and my partner have been trying to figure this out for weeks, trying all sorts of methods and different ways but we can't seem to get any designs we make across the whole card itself, it always cuts some of the image out, leaving white lines.

IMG_1739.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Lucy

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• Do you see any error messages?
• Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
• How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

in addition to Stephen's question, we also need to know which specific printer in the PIXMA iP8700 series you're using.  This would be a number like iP8720 or iP8750 or something similar.  We look forward to your reply!

My printer is: CANON - PIXMA iP8750 Wireless A3 Inkjet Printer

Hi Stephen, 

We always receive the same message:

’The image is larger than the paper’s printable area; some clipping will occur.’

However we always make sure the canvas and the printing settings are exactly the same. 

We use the MacOS Sonoma 14.1.1

We connect to the printer using Bluetooth.

Thanks

click here to view the gallery
Announcements