cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922-print multiple pages in reverse order-manual instructions differ

KLS
Contributor

Adding to my reverse-order print question: The MX920 series manual doesn't address this. Also, it has different options than my MX922 model: In "Quality & Media" --I can't   move the Print Quality Scale arrow from "Normal" to "Draft" (it springs back to "Normal") and I don't have the "Grayscale" printing option that the manual shows. Am I using the wrong manual?

9 REPLIES 9

KLS
Contributor

I want to do reverse-order printing on MX922 of a multiple-page doc from my computer (eg: print pages 10-1). I can't find an option in the print set-up menu for this. Help?

Hi KLS!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what Computer Operating System you're using. (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks, Tiffany. I'm using a Mac OS X Yosemite. I need to know how to set printer to print pages in reverse order. I don't see that option in Print Set-up & the Canon MX920 Series operating manual shows different options than my print menu under Print "Media & Quality"

KLS
Contributor

I solved the problem - not sure how but I managed to change it to reverse-order printing! 

It would be nice if you could tell us how you did it; I'm still struggling with this!

Hi lorenbc,

So we can better assist you, please let us know what operating system you have on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X).

Should you need more immediate assistance, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Windows 7 Home Premium.

I previously had a MX892, which would print duplex, last page first.  It appears that the 922 will do one or the other, but not both.  When duplex is checked, last page first is greyed out.  Any way to fix this?  Extremely annoying and inconvenient.

Thank you.

Loren

Hello.

If Duplex printing is enabled with the MX922, the Print From Last Page option will be unavailable.  This cannot be changed.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Why not?  You (Canon) know how to do it because it's available in the MX892 driver.  Does Canon ever issue printer driver updates that might address this issue?  I can't be the only one who's bugged by this.

Announcements