What version of Windows is installed on your computer? If you are using a Mac, what version of OS X is installed?
You can set the source of the paper by following these steps:
1. On your computer, please press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run box that appears, type CONTROL and click OK.
3. In Control Panel, click on View devices and printers.
4. Right click the Canon printer that you own and left click on Printing Preferences.
5. In the next window, in the lower right side, you can select the source from where the paper is fed from the Paper Source drop down box.
6. Click Apply and then OK.
In two years am I the only one who has his problem on a MacBook Pro. Well, I do and I have had it before, but I found a solution in the past on Settings, but I cannot find anything to change the print tray..any help?
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.